Covid 19 has hit the travel industry hard, also in Amsterdam. But with our private services adjusted to go beyond government guidelines, we can ensure you and your family can sightsee safely.
Our Covid-19 protocol for tours
Amsterdam Experiences is dedicated to providing a level of safety that goes beyond the minimum for our guests and their families. After a careful risk assessment, we are implementing the following new policies
- Our tours can be booked privately. The only other attendees will be your friends that you booked for, meaning you don’t need to worry about mixing with other households or dealing with approaches to safety that differ from your own.
- Our guides will be provided with masks/visors and hand sanitisors.
- Guides and will refrain from shaking hands or touching guests and will keep a minimum 1.5 meter (5 feet) distance from Guests on the walking tours
- Guides will ensure the guests are kept to locations where the 1.50 meter rule can be adhered to with passers-by
- Any photos will be taken with the guide’s or drivers’ phone and emailed to guest, to prevent the handing over of phones for pictures.
- Effective hand sanitizer will be provided on all tours
- In the instance of vehicles or bikes, all will be thoroughly sanitised before use.
- We will consult with each group pre-tour to ensure guests are entirely comfortable with our Covid procedure and make any relevant adjustments or accommodations as appropriate. The guides and drivers will be fully briefed on your group or family’s specific needs.
New refund policy
We understand that the situation is constantly changing, so Amsterdam Experiences is offering a special Covid cancellation policy.
This means your tour is fully refundable or transferable up to 72 hours before the activity date. Only tickets for museums can not be refunded in the case ordered in advance.